Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Crash and Repair

JohnnyDeth

Join
Aug 10, 2018
Well a wind gust and my over compensation resulted in my Spark clipping a tall tree.
Luckily it fell out of the tree. One moter definitely damaged.

filled out the DJI support and used the ups label to send in.

it was delivered to them yesterday and today I had a very reasonable repair estimate of 65 for labor and 18 for parts (2 motors). clicked paypal and paid.

so far this has been a great experience (other than kicking mself over my PILOT ERROR).

Does anyone have any experience with dji repair? I believe they just send out a new factory refurbished; was wondering if anyone knows about how long it takes for them to ship back once paid.

Reactions: Doma
Well a wind gust and my over compensation resulted in my Spark clipping a tall tree.
Luckily it fell out of the tree. One moter definitely damaged.

filled out the DJI support and used the ups label to send in.

it was delivered to them yesterday and today I had a very reasonable repair estimate of 65 for labor and 18 for parts (2 motors). clicked paypal and paid.

so far this has been a great experience (other than kicking mself over my PILOT ERROR).

Does anyone have any experience with dji repair? I believe they just send out a new factory refurbished; was wondering if anyone knows about how long it takes for them to ship back once paid.

Repairs completed less than 5 days after dropping off at UPS. dji Rules OK

Reactions: Doma

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayitsomar