Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Crosshairs - where the settings?

n16dun

Join
Jan 12, 2018
i have crosshairs displayed on my iPhone screen but I can’t find the setting to turn it off now???
SOLUTION FOR THIS IS NOW BELOW AND ITS A GOOD ONE!!!

Attachments

• 718A0818-59D0-4F1E-AE77-CEAF9ABB6C0E.png
    718A0818-59D0-4F1E-AE77-CEAF9ABB6C0E.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 49
Last edited:
i have crosshairs displayed on my iPhone screen but I can’t find the setting to turn it off now???

Crosshairs? Do you mean a grid?

Can you post a screen shot?

I have a feeling he's not using a RC and seeing the virtual joystick(s).

I remember being able to choose the colour and style but I can’t find those options at all now??
Really strange and probably something simple but I’ve gone through three packs and all the settings I can see and can’t find where the options are, it’s just bugging me now !!

I remember being able to choose the colour and style but I can’t find those options at all now??
Really strange and probably something simple but I’ve gone through three packs and all the settings I can see and can’t find where the options are, it’s just bugging me now !!

Unlug the OTG (which is not supported by DJI), reboot the app, and see if it appears.

Unlug the OTG (which is not supported by DJI), reboot the app, and see if it appears.
Good suggestion (which I’ve done - but still no luck in finding these settings - I think it may be called Centre Point (as opposed to crosshairs) but it’s a mystery where it is buried in the app

Good suggestion (which I’ve done - but still no luck in finding these settings - I think it may be called Centre Point (as opposed to crosshairs) but it’s a mystery where it is buried in the app

What version of DJI GO4 do you have on your phone?

So I reset the camera settings and that has got rid of the centre marker but I’d still love to know where it lives in app.

I noticed that the Spark was recording (18:29) in the screen shot.

Is the center point part of the recording feature if a grid is not selected?

Someone must have come across this ?
I remember seeing options to choose the colour of the centre point and a couple of choices for the style too.
It’s driving me nuts now I can’t find these settings

These are available for other aircraft but not the Spark.

My guess is if you connect another aircraft, choose a crosshair and then switch to a spark the crosshair will stay but you can't change it since they decided that isn't an option for the spark.
Can probably connect the other aircraft again to change it.

So it seems that I’ve discovered a secret that no one knows about, Kilrah is very close, here’s how to get Centre points on a spark:
Connect as usual
(As if you’re about to take off but don’t)
I turned off the Spark and the RC
Then press DJI top left in the app and it returns to the home screen.
From here you can select another DJI product ie P4 which DOES have the option to choose centre points under the camera settings.
Set it up as desired (it may not show straight away!)
Go back again using the DJI top left
Reconnect to your spark and hey presto!!
You have a centre point on your display.

Images have loaded in reverse order, sorry but that’s what you’re looking for.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Detlef