Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Disconnected in DJI app

Ashley Henning

Join
Oct 26, 2017
Any suggestions... I have connected the Spark wifi to my iPhone and the Spark & remote are paired. I have the remote and my phone hard wired with a micro USB & lightening cable.
But when I go to fly the DJI app says "disconnected" so I can't fly. And I can't see the Spark wifi in my wifi options when the Spark and remote are paired.
When I reset the wifi on the Spark the pairing between the Spark and remote is lost.
The only way I can fly is using my Spark and remote on the iPhone.

I want to fly with the remote! Please help.

When using the cable, there will be no WiFi connection available between the device and RC.

When I fly with the cable, I power up the RC, Spark and wait for the green light on RC.
Open up the go app, before entering flight, plug in the cable to the device first and then into the RC last.
You may get a message that it may not be supported, ignore the message and it should connect.
The icon on the main screen should show connected.
Now you should be able to enter the Go4 app and fly.:)

Hi every one.. I'm a new comer in this field.
Bought a spark combo, and flew it few times with no problem. Then this happened: with one of the battery, it connects to the RC, but there's no 'ready to fly' shown in Dji application. The other battery, no problem! So I flew with one battery. But... sooner than expected, the other battery has the same problem. None can connects!!

Headache!. By that time, I was in the field, far from anywhere, no signal / wifi to search for help. I'm absolutely on my own at that time. Tried everything I remember, nothing! I also tried the 3/6/9 beeps, no help.

Then I did this:
- turn off RC and spark
- turn on RC
- connect to my android
- disconnect (= forget the RC connection)
- re-connect to RC (remembering the password 12341234)
- turn on spark... and it works for both batteries !

note: I have the latest firmware, and I'm not using any OTG cables. Hope this will help u guys with the same problem.

Imho, Dji should also make a bigger scan code printed. It was my headache #1. My android can not scan the tiny code printed. To read the password, I needed help from someone much younger than me.

Happy flyin!

if I understood correctly You can not connect between the RC and your cell phone. If this is your problem, disable your mobile Internet connection before connecting to the RC.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayitsomar