Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

DIY How to Clean Your Gutters Using a DJI Drone

Definitely a novel way of doing a not-fun chore. For sure more fun and less dangerous than the traditional method. Looks like some of the "leaf jams" began to clear after several passes. Depending on how much gutterage you've got to clean, it would be good to have a supply of charged batteries at the ready. Anytime you can accomplish work and get to fly your Spark while doing it is a good day.

What a pissa video???. Good thing that no drone labor laws exist to date plus always on time and no sick days?. Scooter

No one likes climbing up a ladder and wasting a whole Saturday cleaning the fall leaves out of the Gutters.
Well im here to show you how to make it safer , easier , and a lot more fun
What a pissa video???. Good thing that no drone labor laws exist to date plus always on time and no sick days?. Scooter
But, can it clean windows?

Reactions: Roy Rogers
Yes but you'll havta subscribe and for the low low cost of 19.99$ plus 9.99$ shipping handling i'll mail you a letter that says i'm working on it . Guaranteed money black
And for the additional cost of 9.99$ it will be in a French maid outfit

[emoji41] That was some entrepreneurship to happen.
An idea can change life. However, I’m gonna love & preserve my spark -at the cost of a crumpled back[emoji855]

Definitely a novel way of doing a not-fun chore. For sure more fun and less dangerous than the traditional method. Looks like some of the "leaf jams" began to clear after several passes. Depending on how much gutterage you've got to clean, it would be good to have a supply of charged batteries at the ready. Anytime you can accomplish work and get to fly your Spark while doing it is a good day.
Glad you liked it

Tried your idea, Roy, but while my shingles overhang my gutters far enough it inhibits much leaf clearing, I did put it to use this afternoon blowing leaves that had accumulated in the valleys on my roof. I'll still have to get a ladder and dig them out of the gutters, but it cleared most of the stuff that had piled up. I've got three large sweetgum trees that have been producing the Florida equivalent of snow and there's still a lot left to come down. I'll keep the Spark at the ready. It was the first time I'd flown with obstacle avoidance disabled and the wind was a bit gusty, but all went well and I the prop guards didn't touch anything.

Reactions: Roy Rogers

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooNex