Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

DJI Care Refresh

Thanks for clarifying the policy that it's categorize under. I'm going to see if my insurance company Hartford will endorse the same type of coverage. Thanks again. Aloha!
I tried mine as well they wouldn't (Met Life) - someone has a list of State Farm agents by state in this forum (just do a search on State Farm) - that's how I got a rep in NJ. Not sure all SF agents will do it or not.

I tried mine as well they wouldn't (Met Life) - someone has a list of State Farm agents by state in this forum (just do a search on State Farm) - that's how I got a rep in NJ. Not sure all SF agents will do it or not.

I followed up with my insurance company today Hartford and they have a very short list for " all risk" coverage ie, jewelry , art work, stamp collections, coin collection. They told me drones have not been added yet to the list and could not request it to be added at this time. So back to DJI Refresh Care for sure.

I followed up with my insurance company today Hartford and they have a very short list for " all risk" coverage ie, jewelry , art work, stamp collections, coin collection. They told me drones have not been added yet to the list and could not request it to be added at this time. So back to DJI Refresh Care for sure.

You can contact one of the SF agents that sell this as a stand alone policy (that's what I did). I dont use SF for other insurance, just for my Spark and all accessories (including tablet, strobe lights, remote, etc.) - all for $50 and no deductible. Much better than DJI refresh in my opinion.

You can contact one of the SF agents that sell this as a stand alone policy (that's what I did). I dont use SF for other insurance, just for my Spark and all accessories (including tablet, strobe lights, remote, etc.) - all for $50 and no deductible. Much better than DJI refresh in my opinion.

That is so great to hear. I'll see what kind of progress I can make on this tomorrow calling SF. Thanks again...really appreciate it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme