Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

DJI Go 4.2.20

charliespark

Join
Mar 21, 2018
Loc
Essex UK
Anyone else having problems with this up-date. For me its a disaster. Hude response times . Video lag and frag. Quickshot etc not work. function buttons do not work. And RC keeps chatting away tp the spark even when switched off. I have un-installed and re-installed several times in case it was me but same result each time. Spark grounded till I can get back to 4.2.16.

Had different issues. Disconnection and rapid draining of phone battery. Changed back to 4.2.14 and feeling safe flying again

Anyone else having problems with this up-date. For me its a disaster. Hude response times . Video lag and frag. Quickshot etc not work. function buttons do not work. And RC keeps chatting away tp the spark even when switched off. I have un-installed and re-installed several times in case it was me but same result each time. Spark grounded till I can get back to 4.2.16.
went out this morning and my feed and video were all messed up. took off the otg cable and all was fine

I have had an issue with cache video no saving. Save as a grey screen in the library but files are 0 byte on the storage location. This is on an Android which was working correctly so thinking might be 4.2.20 the issue. Has any one else had similar before I try down grade. Other than that every thing has been good and OTG connection has been better than ever.

I have had an issue with cache video no saving. Save as a grey screen in the library but files are 0 byte on the storage location. This is on an Android which was working correctly so thinking might be 4.2.20 the issue. Has any one else had similar before I try down grade. Other than that every thing has been good and OTG connection has been better than ever.

Dropped my version back to 4.2.16 and am now seeing cached images. Think I will wait for the next version after 4.2.20 before trying an update again.

Yes it is horrible for me too!! Even my mavic pro disconnected from the RC every time i tried it and the spark just has such bad video downlink its unflyable for back to 4.2.16 that has worked very well for me except it crashes everytime i try to sync it with airdata..

Funny though 4.2.20 was a problem on Samsung Galaxy Tab but works fine on Sony Xperia so just using DJI GO 4 MOD on the Samsung. Does my head in.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooNex