Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

DJI Go 4 and Spark on Android Nexus 6p - Problem change wifi frequency and OTG

andre88lc

Join
Jan 26, 2018
Hi,
I've try to solve this problem, but i can't.
I use a Nexus 6P with Android 8.1: when I open DJI go 4 and i connect the rc of the Spark, on the display the frequency of the wifi was always 5.8 ghz and i can't switch to 2.4... i tried to select "custom" in wifi setting but when i change channel it eas impossibile to reconnet the rc and i have to "reset" the spark and doing the linking with rc... Can someone tell me if have the same problem?
I've already tried to connect phone to rc with OTG cable: it works in 2.4 ghz, but the app doesn't show information about battery, satellite, avoid sensors (i post a screenshot)... Do you now why?Screenshot_20180115-212902.jpgScreenshot_20180115-212931.jpgScreenshot_20180115-214439.jpg

I have the same problem. OTG connection is no longer supported o android. Some rumour has it there will be in the next upgrade of the Go 4 App. However I upgraded to 4.2.4 yesterday and its still the same. Have yet to be able to try it with the WiFi connection from phone to RC with the latest firmware and Go 4 App as weather has prevented test flight.

I am holding off on buying the Mavic Air as I want to see what happens in the field with the new "improved" WiFi connection. Especially is urban areas where interference reduces my range down to under 100m on several occasions. I don't need the 4km but would like to be able to get out to 1km on occasion. My last flight with the Spark has disconnect at 54m which is ridiculous.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast