Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Dji Go4 1.4.22

Chickenskat 1

Join
Oct 21, 2017
I thought I read somewhere on this site that ver .22 works fine so I upgraded to it. Seems ok so far. Maps work. I haven’t flown any distance yet so I don’t know if there are disconnects. The problems I’m having is when I connect OTG. The RTH is missing the return at current height option, gps signal strength, battery level and a few others are missing. Anyone else notice this?

I thought I read somewhere on this site that ver .22 works fine so I upgraded to it. Seems ok so far. Maps work. I haven’t flown any distance yet so I don’t know if there are disconnects. The problems I’m having is when I connect OTG. The RTH is missing the return at current height option, gps signal strength, battery level and a few others are missing. Anyone else notice this?
OTG is NOT supported by DJI at this time

Reactions: czechmark
The problems I’m having is when I connect OTG. The RTH is missing the return at current height option, gps signal strength, battery level and a few others are missing. Anyone else notice this?
Yes, we all see this when using an OTG cable. If you're going to connect with an OTG cable, then you're going to have to sacrifice some of the features.

I haven't tested the current version of DJI GO in great detail with an OTG cable. It would be best not to use an OTG cable unless you cannot fly without it for some reason.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast