Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Dji hello?? No response

bennie

Join
Jul 23, 2017
So i have tried to contact dji on their fb page, messenger, the online support and their own dji forum page. On their fb page and their forum they just deleted my messages and messenger and online support have had no reply i guess they are getting sick of me bagging them or they have so many faulty products out there that they cant keep up with complaints. They have some serious issues at that company

bennie

I can understand the frustration but ranting about your problem all over the forum and post around about how great another drone is on a dji spark forum wont get you any answer either.
Sorry but your problem doesnt have to be everybody's problem.

Reactions: Kilrah
Bennie – Where are you located and where was the aircraft purchased?

I can understand the frustration but ranting about your problem all over the forum and post around about how great another drone is on a dji spark forum wont get you any answer either.
People talk about other drones in here all the time and if dji really sold a product as advertised i would think its great to we all have our own views on things and other drones i have talked about i know from first hand experience that they are good

bennie

And if it was just one problem you probably wouldnt see so many posts from me but every flight i have had new issues arise and seeing that dji have told me that they are not willing to help in any way i think ppl should know its only thanks to some ppl in here and the great ppl at saigon hobby centre that the drone even gets off the ground now

bennie

When i originally asked they said they wont due to it sounding like a firmware issue and that the new firmware was due out any day now it would resolve the issues

bennie

Where did you purchase it? If it sounds like a faulty product, you should just bring it back.

People talk about other drones in here all the time and if dji really sold a product as advertised i would think its great to we all have our own views on things and other drones i have talked about i know from first hand experience that they are good

bennie
Why did you buy the spark then? If you think it is not what is advertised, bring it back, and purchase another drone what you like. I thought this is pretty straight forward. But opening numerous threads about your issue again and again is not going to change a thing. We will try to help of course with whatever knowledge we have but at a certain point, it looks like you just want to channel your frustration here. And that all with no punctuation marks; which makes it very difficult sometimes to read and understand your sentences.

Reactions: Kilrah
Well i would if i was at home but currently on o.s holiday. If ypu dont like what i write dont read it it really is that simple and like i said its not one issue i am having problems with its a new one every time i turn on drone

bennie

Dont get me wrong Bennie, we all try to help but again, seeing from the amount of problems you have with your aircraft, I think it is faulty. Of course you are allowed to say whatever you want.
And heck i am no moderator, so you can open as many threads as you like. It is not up to me to say no. But maybe we just have to go back to the root of all problems here, and that is the faulty device.
Have it replaced and I think you will love your spark - and your (future) holiday.

I have tried to get a return number or whatever it is with dji and they said it sounds like a firmware issue and to update firmware. My current issue is that the firmware caused the problem. Before update i was getting nearly 300m still poor video feed and a top speed of 20kph but distance was getting better

bennie

You really have a surprisingly high amount of time to lose here instead of enjoying your holiday...
I come to hcmc all the time so having time to lose here is ok its when i go for a mini holiday out of hcmc to da nang or cambodia, thailand and i get there and its not working all of a sudden yeah i do get annoyed especially that i am here to also get some shots and video for my gf company and getting paid for it but i have been unable too

bennie

Is this helping ?

Reactions: Lancelot
So what do we bring it up every time someone makes a spelling mistake too

bennie

So what do we bring it up every time someone makes a spelling mistake too

bennie

Big difference between a mistake and just being lazy. I'm guessing if you don't know where the shift key is, getting a couple question marks in the above sentence will never happen. KEKEKEKEKEK

Maybe wrong forum, here it is related to Spark, not English spelling, see Posting Standards. Somebody, remote, could have more issues related to casing on his phone than what you could expect. Be supportive or quite.
Note: I have read it twice, as SwiftKey, so I don't get a link to an English education YouTube video. I have done my best [emoji6], keep cool.

Sent from my SM-G950F using SparkPilots Spark Forum mobile app

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nixontabis