Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Dji-Pilot in distress

Hazard2469

Join
Jul 8, 2017
Gawd my spark is ona 2nd story roof in downtown seattle. The building staff wont get it. Because of a construction company's presence at the building, the recovery point rooftop is accessible. I am listening to others....against my will.. and not going up there at night and getting it back myself. DjI has only took up three days to tell me good luck on my future endeavors. I have the coordinates. I k ow wjere it is. I need a window washer!!!!! That was a good idea! Or a drone pilot to magnet-fish Zparky with a bigger drone. Please, im kinda tripping on this. I can feel the bond already, like in Avatar or Aragon. Have just enough to buy another one....but itll screw my adult-game up pretty good. Gesture mode operation looks like Nazi DNC to others. Just sayin' thanks y'all

Very unfortunate situation that you're in. There is another option to retrieve it from the rooftop by using another drone, though I would not recommend it. Why not just ask someone at the construction company to retrieve it? Maybe offer them a few$.

Yeah, slipping the building security guard a few $$$ to slip up to the roof and grab your drone sounds better than buying a whole new one! Money talks!

a 2nd story roof? Oh come on you can get that back....be creative and talk to the owners nicely they will help you out.

Reactions: Hazard2469
a 2nd story roof? Oh come on you can get that back....be creative and talk to the owners nicely they will help you out.
I was waiting on DJI. Was hella surprised that they had zero for me. Im creative enough to ask others rather then panic and pull a whitest ninja we know move and goto jail lol:)

was this a fly away using a phone to control it?
Is that why you figured DJI would hook a fella up?

also, you sure its still there?
after having contacted westlake staff, I'd think one of them might have gone to take a look after you left and found it.

I'figured' they would do something more than nothing, yes.
Oh yeah. I got up to $100 cash for anybody that ca n help me with this

was this a fly away using a phone to control it?
Is that why you figured DJI would hook a fella up?

also, you sure its still there?
after having contacted westlake staff, I'd think one of them might have gone to take a look after you left and found it.
I dont. Know:/..
Just got my remote control in the mail:(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Detlef