Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

DJI refresh

Scooped

Join
Apr 28, 2019
Well I crashed my Spark 2 weeks ago and sent back to DJI for warranty through my Refresh. As I was flying I got warnings that I had faulty imu. Spark crashed into a tree as I could do nothing to get it in control. DJI said it wasnt faulty. Not sure how they decide that as they didnt really diagnose it. Was on phone for half hour trying to get answers but not much luck
After 49.00 American they said they would send me a replacement. Not sure about the answers I was given

Forgot pic of flight records

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190730-161103_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20190730-161103_Chrome.jpg
    718.7 KB · Views: 51
Thanks. It's what I figured. I have seen many topics here with similar issues. Hope this gets settled

Good thing you purchased refresh or you would be out 400 American! Hopefully the new one is problem free I experienced the same problems as you thankfully when the new one arrived it was operating perfectly. Good luck

Thanks. Seems there could be an issue with the spark. I hope not but seems to be many people with this issue

Well I crashed my Spark 2 weeks ago and sent back to DJI for warranty through my Refresh. As I was flying I got warnings that I had faulty imu. Spark crashed into a tree as I could do nothing to get it in control. DJI said it wasnt faulty. Not sure how they decide that as they didnt really diagnose it. Was on phone for half hour trying to get answers but not much luck
After 49.00 American they said they would send me a replacement. Not sure about the answers I was given
pay it , after you receive the NEW Spark ask to talk to a supervisor for a refund ,you don't know until you try

Thanks. Today when I was talking to them I said, as a business owner myself, would you not want to look into why there was a failure to try and prevent from happening again. I have seen quite a few more people with issues reguarding gimble warnings and alien takeover

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayitsomar