Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

DJI Refusal To Replace Spark Under Warranty.

notime

Join
Jul 21, 2017
When ever this happens to someone they need to addressed their experience in a youtube video. I don't think DJI would appreciate it going viral and may change their krooked policy.

The problem with social media is that ANYONE can go on and complain. And the thing is, unless you have some influence, nobody will care, not even DJI.

The best advice I have, if things go wrong, is to keep escalating until you get some proper answers. Post your logs on the official DJI forum, let others have a look, and accept the feedback.

General Forum Rules.......

"Manufacturer/Distributor/Vendor and Customer Disputes

This forum is not intended to be a mechanism for people to vent frustrations about manufacturers, distributors or sales from private parties. Please settle your differences with the seller, manufacturer and distributors through other means but not through our community."

General Forum Rules.......

"Manufacturer/Distributor/Vendor and Customer Disputes

This forum is not intended to be a mechanism for people to vent frustrations about manufacturers, distributors or sales from private parties. Please settle your differences with the seller, manufacturer and distributors through other means but not through our community."
I am not frustrated with any of the above mentioned or insinuated such. Please let all know that is the rules. There are several post regarding frustrations of certain manufactures.

What? You're not frustrated with any of DJI policies, yet you post "I don't think DJI would appreciate it going viral and may change their krooked policy."

I think calling their policy "krooked" is the very definition of venting / insinuation / frustration over a manufacturer's policy.

What? You're not frustrated with any of DJI policies, yet you post "I don't think DJI would appreciate it going viral and may change their krooked policy."

I think calling their policy "krooked" is the very definition of venting / insinuation / frustration over a manufacturer's policy.
Too bad.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
d beard