Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

DJI releases mystery video announcement – Learn to Win

H

Haye Kesteloo

The-latest-DJI-mystery-video-announcement.jpg

Yesterday, the world’s largest drone maker released another one of their mystery video announcements. The video is titled “DJI – Learn to Win – June 11, 2019.” It is accompanied by a description that does not give us much more information either. The video itself shows some kind of new hardware with a DJI camera visible in a few short frames. It is hard to make out if this might be a new drone. Even though I wish it would be, I have a feeling it might be something else. The video ends with showing 06-11-2019. The date, I assume that we will learn more…

more…

The post DJI releases mystery video announcement – Learn to Win appeared first on DroneDJ.

Continue reading...

this not drone;

This thing is a closet. Ronin S

Somatosensory controll for 3-axis gimbal is an easy way of stabilized video recording, but it needs a very expensive controller. In fact, with high accuracy gyroscope and accelerate metre, your smartphone can be that controller too! We saw cameras with interchangeable lenses.

We saw cameras with interchangeable mount. So, a camera with interchangeable CMOS module will be interesting.

DJI is now paying its attention on cameras and ground shooting equipment. Expecting their new cinema camera competing with Kinefinity, BlackMagicDesign and Z Cam. I know they can do it, by putting Zenmuse X7 body and CineCore 2.1 together.

Unfortunately, we may not see DJI flying in this year, unless…

Oh, probably a new twiddydinkies for RoboMaster. According to an alpha tester, Product 330 might not be mass-produced so soon.

this not drone;

This thing is a closet. Ronin S

Somatosensory controll for 3-axis gimbal is an easy way of stabilized video recording, but it needs a very expensive controller. In fact, with high accuracy gyroscope and accelerate metre, your smartphone can be that controller too! We saw cameras with interchangeable lenses.

We saw cameras with interchangeable mount. So, a camera with interchangeable CMOS module will be interesting.

DJI is now paying its attention on cameras and ground shooting equipment. Expecting their new cinema camera competing with Kinefinity, BlackMagicDesign and Z Cam. I know they can do it, by putting Zenmuse X7 body and CineCore 2.1 together.

Unfortunately, we may not see DJI flying in this year, unless…

Oh, probably a new twiddydinkies for RoboMaster. According to an alpha tester, Product 330 might not be mass-produced so soon.
Why are you just quoting all of Ositalv's twitter posts?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme