Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

DJI Spark base bundle

It does come with a battery charging hub -- which will be easier to use since you'll have multiple batteries. You can also plug the Spark into the wall charger (while the battery is installed). Either way you go, you'll need to use the wall charger.

FMC.png

Reactions: 0ursisthefury
So just to confirm, does the base model come with a single charging hub? Or is the only way to charge it is by plugging battery into spark, and charging spark via USB. I know the fly more bundle has a 3 battery charging hub, just trying to figure out if the base model has a single charging hub

does the base model come with a single charging hub?
No. You'll need to buy the Fly More Combo if you want the battery charging hub. Or you could buy it separately.

just trying to figure out if the base model has a single charging hub
Without the battery charging hub, you'll need to connect the wall charger to the micro USB port on the back of the Spark (while the battery is installed in the Spark).

DJI-Spark-1024x575.png

Reactions: 0ursisthefury
Honestly, I think DJI did the right thing by offering just the drone alone. It's a hook to get people interested, and also $499 is a good price point for a gift. Even noobs will get bored with a flyless after a couple of days at which point they'll either shell out more cash or put it away and let it gather dust.

I'm surprised how fast they charge in the 3 battery hub. I hate to pay more for FlyMore, but it was worth it. I did have one not charge, put it on the AC vent for a minute and it was cool enough to charge.

Well, the Mavic was a little too much for me back in the winter. I'm hoping this little Spark will be easier for a real drone newbie.

'i read it takes 45-50 min to charge, is that with the hub or the spark? Bc 90 minutes is a long time for a 15 min battery to charge
I assume the hub, because the USB to Spark is rated at 90 minutes from dead to 100%

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme