Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

DJI Spark Cinematic Attempt

I am wrestling with creating interesting footage myself and I know how difficult it is to end up with something that looks "solid". So, take my remarks below as "positive" feedback from someone who has nothing better to show:)
I would try to create clips with about the same length, unless it is absolutely necessary to shorten or lengthen a clip.
I would only use transitions if they serve a purpose. Transitions are not used much in movies because they tend to distract from the actual footage.
In some clips, the shot is steady until just before the next clip is shown. In this last second or so, the camera starts panning to something and then the clip is cut off.
Again: nice footage!

Reactions: Rocco Germani
I am wrestling with creating interesting footage myself and I know how difficult it is to end up with something that looks "solid". So, take my remarks below as "positive" feedback from someone who has nothing better to show:)
I would try to create clips with about the same length, unless it is absolutely necessary to shorten or lengthen a clip.
I would only use transitions if they serve a purpose. Transitions are not used much in movies because they tend to distract from the actual footage.
In some clips, the shot is steady until just before the next clip is shown. In this last second or so, the camera starts panning to something and then the clip is cut off.
Again: nice footage!
Yeah, I tend to put it way to many transitions, I try to make it fit the music a lot...

Reactions: alditenen
Yeah, I tend to put it way to many transitions, I try to make it fit the music a lot...
I know , I know. I too have to tell myself not to play too much with all the options I have in the video-editing software. In the end, what you want to accomplish is a video that people like to look at, not because what you can do on the computer, but because what you can do with your Spark....

You have a GREAT eye! Keep flying, keep chasing that perfect shot. Along the way you will stumble onto things that will blow your mind that you didn't even realize you were learning. Same with editing skills - you're doing great! Just remember to think your video timeline through (editing and transitions) as much as you do your shots. :D

Reactions: Rocco Germani
You have a GREAT eye! Keep flying, keep chasing that perfect shot. Along the way you will stumble onto things that will blow your mind that you didn't even realize you were learning. Same with editing skills - you're doing great! Just remember to think your video timeline through (editing and transitions) as much as you do your shots. :D
Thanks, I'm still looking to find that perfect shot!

Reactions: goooins

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GregorioDy