Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

DJI Spark Cinematic Photography

Smooth footage, nice stick control (not herky-jerky). Great content. Some recommendations:

• Read the rules about flying over people (Recreational Flyers & Modeler Community-Based Organizations)
  • If you are monetizing your YouTube channel with your drone footage, you must have a part 107 license from the FAA
  • You need to fly VLOS (Visual Line Of Site), which means you need to be able to see your drone from where you are flying, unless you have an observer that can communicate problems to you. Again, read the rules.

I'm trying to keep you out of trouble - your footage looks really good, esp. for someone just beginning.

One other thing, remember who your intended audience is, and select subjects and music accordingly. Have fun!

Hey, I was also wanted to know what you guys think. I love hearing from others and If you guys had any video suggestions for the DJI Spark or just photography in general. I want to start making videos about what my viewers want, and not just me. If you guys have any ideas, comment away! Thanks for all the Support.
Fisher

Nice one mate. What LUT did you use in Premiere, the colours look good. I also noticed your thumbnail has a picture of a DJI Mavic Pro, what's the go there? Keep up the good work.

Nice one mate. What LUT did you use in Premiere, the colours look good. I also noticed your thumbnail has a picture of a DJI Mavic Pro, what's the go there? Keep up the good work.
I actually don't use a LUT but I have a specific way that I color correct. If you wanna see how I edit these types of videos just go to my channel. Also I couldn't find a good photo of the spark so I used the Mavic. Sorry

I actually don't use a LUT but I have a specific way that I color correct. If you wanna see how I edit these types of videos just go to my channel. Also I couldn't find a good photo of the spark so I used the Mavic. Sorry
Ah cool nice job with the colour correcting. No need to be sorry mate I was just curious why it was in the thumbnail, all good :)

Edit: Also a little tip for the thumbnail if you download PNG images you won't have to crop it yourself and have white parts on the edge of your image. They will have little grey and white squares as background when looking at them on Google images.
MavicPro.png

Ah cool nice job with the colour correcting. No need to be sorry mate I was just curious why it was in the thumbnail, all good :)

Edit: Also a little tip for the thumbnail if you download PNG images you won't have to crop it yourself and have white parts on the edge of your image. They will have little grey and white squares as background when looking at them on Google images.
View attachment 12108
thanks, great to know

Reactions: MickDoesStuff
Hey Guys, I'm 16 years old and I'm just starting up a DJI Spark cinematic video channel, I am really trying to get it to grow, so if you guys have any tips or if you just want to subscribe! Here is one of my Videos, I flew over the California coast and edited the footage in Premiere!

Thanks,
Fisher

New subscriber to your channel [emoji106][emoji817]

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme