Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

DJI Spark: Distance Test In Sport Mode - 1.8 Miles (9565ft)

I live Michigan us. and in town, lots of wires and antennas and I was able to get out 3000+ feet before failsafe RTH kicked in it was mainly signal loss because of interference. most of you guys doing a distance test are in wide open areas, that is really cool . I will get out into the open country and would be happy with 1 mile out, I'm thinking until dji comes out with a longer fly time battery we will have to be satisfied with that

Reactions: Amckim2084
I live Michigan us. and in town, lots of wires and antennas and I was able to get out 3000+ feet before failsafe RTH kicked in it was mainly signal loss because of interference. most of you guys doing a distance test are in wide open areas, that is really cool . I will get out into the open country and would be happy with 1 mile out, I'm thinking until dji comes out with a longer fly time battery we will have to be satisfied with that

Yea open areas help a lot. I love Spark but after this test I had to get something else too. Got Mavic Air now and hit 15164 yesterday :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nixontabis