Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Dji Spark - Flying Through A Snow Blizzard!

CobraArt

Join
Oct 26, 2018
Hello, flew the spark up on a hill in high winds and strong snow fall. In a 10 minute flight with recoreded video, mananged to salvage this video, the spark was tossed in every direction and could not get more smooth shots, and on top of that it was very cold for me..
I had a PL filter so i can bring the shutter speed down a bit.
The video is taken in Romania, Prahova.
Speed of the video is 24fps. 1080p.
Thank you for watching!

The link to the video:

Great video! What hoops did you have to jump through to fly your Spark in Romania? I am based in the US but my company has an office in Romania (Iași) that I visit regularly and would love to bring my Spark - but when I last checked the local regulations, it seemed like drones were pretty heavily regulated. Requiring insurance and registering flight plans with Ministry of Defense etc. Maybe not all those rules apply to Spark since it's under 500g?

Looks a lot like here lately. However, we have had some great sunshine, but not made it above -9C lately... so I might chance it in the next day or two, but probably not. I could not help thinking whilst watching this, how desparation drives Spark pilots into crazy situations like this! Ha ha! Nice video...

Thanks for sharing. Happy New Year everyone.

Great video! What hoops did you have to jump through to fly your Spark in Romania? I am based in the US but my company has an office in Romania (Iași) that I visit regularly and would love to bring my Spark - but when I last checked the local regulations, it seemed like drones were pretty heavily regulated. Requiring insurance and registering flight plans with Ministry of Defense etc. Maybe not all those rules apply to Spark since it's under 500g?

Hello, you can take you Spark with you mate, just be a bit careful not to fly it with a crowd besides you. Other then that dont bother to call ahead with ministry of defence, because they wont allow you to get a permit to film in the city. If u want to fell 100% safe with flying you spark, take it outside of town. Cops dont get bother that much about the drones here yet. They are kinda of a mistery to them.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulieMyers