Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

DJI Spark Forum Rocks!

Katt72

Join
Jan 20, 2021
Loc
Space City,TX
I'm a new spark owner/pilot, just want say Thanks. I have my current setup:

Spark
RC
Tablet(Galaxy Tab E)
PGYTECH tablet mount
OTG cable

I was searching on compatibilty of my Galaxy Tab, not much info on the Tab e version. I stumbled across a thread here on the connection process, between AC-RC-TAB w/OTG. This guy here, i have to give two thumbs up!

[B][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)][SIZE=6]Dodge DeBoulet[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

Well-Known Member​

"With RC and Spark off and the tablet on and unlocked, try plugging the tablet into the controller using the OTG cable. Then turn only the RC on. If the DJI GO 4 app doesn't launch automatically, launch it."

"Wait 10-20 seconds, and you should see RC CONNECTED display in the lower left corner of the DJI GO 4 main screen. Now, turn on the Spark and wait another 10-20 seconds. The RC CONNECTED indicator should change to just CONNECTED and the blue bar in the lower right corner of the screen should say GO FLY. You should now be able to proceed to the status and subsequently the control screen to fly the Spark."

If that doesn't happen, turn the Spark and RC off, then repeat the process with the OTG cable reversed end-for-end.

If you're still not successful, please report back. Good luck!

Spark Fly More Combo - Alpine White
Vizio XR6P10 Tablet / Samsung Note 8
I'm sorry. I know you had your hopes up. But that's why there's whiskey.

With these instructions, I'm able to connect, with no issues. Thanks DJI Spark Forum!

Attachments

• 1611589999920.gif
    1611589999920.gif
    42 bytes · Views: 5
Glad you found us and the answer to you Galaxy connection issue Katt72. There is a wealth of information here and a great group of people.

Reactions: Katt72

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme