Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

DJI Spark Gimbal Calibration Using Python & Pyserial

Bert1984

Join
Jan 18, 2020
Hey guys I'm looking for some help and I'm willing to pay the person who helps me with this. My spark was **** with a shotgun by a prick who I won't make but long story short 1 BB from she shell hit my camera and of course it's broken. So I ordered another camera and gimbal all together from eBay. I installed it and now I have to calibrate it. Well I have all of the files I need I am just really having trouble running the Python code in command prompt. If someone could help me I will pay you for your time. I just need someone to walk me thru it. Please help. Thank you.

Hey guys I'm looking for some help and I'm willing to pay the person who helps me with this. My spark was **** with a shotgun by a prick who I won't make but long story short 1 BB from she shell hit my camera and of course it's broken. So I ordered another camera and gimbal all together from eBay. I installed it and now I have to calibrate it. Well I have all of the files I need I am just really having trouble running the Python code in command prompt. If someone could help me I will pay you for your time. I just need someone to walk me thru it. Please help. Thank you.
If you are referring to the dji-firmware-tools and comm_og_service_tool.py ..

1. goto og service tool dir open cmd prompt via admin
2. Connect spark via usb cable and turn on..
3. Open device manager and check com port spark is on "serial com"
4. Make sure Spark is on a level surface.
5. From the admin cmd prompt run these two commands. JointCoarse first then LinearHall wait for each to finish.
6. Locate your python.exe when I run it this was the location of mine. "C:\Users\"your user name"\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python37-32\python.exe"
7. C:\Users\"your user name"\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python37-32\python.exe comm_og_service_tool.py "your com port like COM3" -vv SPARK GimbalCalib JointCoarse
8. C:\Users\"your user name"\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python37-32\python.exe comm_og_service_tool.py "your com port" -vv SPARK GimbalCalib LinearHall
Once finished turn off spark and unplug we are all done here..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Manzoorsp67