Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Dji spark gimbal not working

tomjohn77

Join
Jun 22, 2019
Hi all, I got my new spark 2 days ago. Everything works fine except the gimbal. I can move the gimbal by my hand but I cannot controll it (pitch or roll) by app or controller. Gimbal status in app is normal. I tried reinstall the app, disconnect the controller etc... the quality of video is also terrible because the gimbal does not compensate air craft shaking. I use follow mode of course, not FPV mode. Moreover, the gesture mode seems not working as well, maybe due to the gimbal problem. A video of follow mode that shows gimbal not working:https://discord.software/ fetLife itunes

Last edited:
Hi all, I got my new spark 2 days ago. Everything works fine except the gimbal. I can move the gimbal by my hand but I cannot controll it (pitch or roll) by app or controller. Gimbal status in app is normal. I tried reinstall the app, disconnect the controller etc... the quality of video is also terrible because the gimbal does not compensate air craft shaking. I use follow mode of course, not FPV mode. Moreover, the gesture mode seems not working as well, maybe due to the gimbal problem. A video of follow mode that shows gimbal not working:

Did you remove the plastic film protector from the camera lens? I'm assuming so because the rest of your troubleshooting was very thorough.

The gimbal mechanism sounds defective. Was it purchased new or used?

If it's only 2 days old and arrived with a broken gimbal can't you return it to the place of purchase for a replacement?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoeFolk502