Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

DJI Spark multi battery charger

goixiz

Join
May 5, 2018
I have 3 batteries and (do not have the DJI multi batt charger) would like to purchase a multiport charger
What does everyone recommend so i can charge the batteries both at home or potential via car 12V.

Thanks in advance

I have the updated version of the smatree portable power bank. The new version charges 3 batteries at the same time in about 35 minutes. The power bank itself will charge a total of 6 batteries on a single charge. It takes about 4 1/2 hours to charge the power bank itself. It also has a USB port so you can charge you're remote controller or your phone as well. I love it because I can take it anywhere I am flying and not have to worry about an outlet or a car charger. I have heard a lot of bad reviews on the older version but I am completely happy with the new one. You can find it on Amazon. Hope this helps.

Try looking it up on Amazon but not avail in USA (smatree portable power bank)

I just checked and it looks like it's out of stock. Not sure if you can get it on ebay or another site

Here are the OEM DJI battery chargers that are currently available:

If you're okay with using 3rd party battery charges, then here are some options to consider:

Here are the OEM DJI battery chargers that are currently available:

If you're okay with using 3rd party battery charges, then here are some options to consider:
Wow Thanks for the info
The Yx charger looks interesting - what are the pros and cons of those - I like the price too... Will it degrade my battery faster or does not provide 100% charge ?

I also have good experience with the Smatree power bank, I also bought it via ali express. I lost the charging hub from the DJI fly-more package so I do all my charging now via the Smatree, at home and on the go. Yesterday I did some mountain biking and I recharged 4 batteries, the RC (50%->100%) and my phone (20%->100%) from the power bank and the power indicator still shows 50%.
However you won't be able to recharge the power bank in the car (unless using a 110V/220V inverter).

I have the older version of the Smatree portable charger. Works perfect and 0 problems so far

Wow Thanks for the info
The Yx charger looks interesting - what are the pros and cons of those - I like the price too... Will it degrade my battery faster or does not provide 100% charge ?

That does indeed look like the best deal at this time if you don't need mobile charging. I wouldn't worry about degrading the batteries as they have their own protection circuits, hence their being branded as "intelligent'. They won't charge if they're too hot for instance.

I'm surprised that the stock hub is only rated to charge batteries in 90' in my experience it's more like 45' for 3 batteries.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TracyPena