Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

DJI want feedback

Coolaudio

Join
Jun 4, 2017
I was on the official spark forum and a DJI representative was asking for people to send their spark feedback/bugs and also suggestions for future updates to [email protected]

I asked for

1. Enable control of gimbal pitchwheel speed...its too fast.
2. Allow for greater range while locked in CE. Many users are getting only 100m.
3. Let us set either 2.4 or 5.8ghz for aircraft to the RC remote. At the moment when I select 2.4 it goes straight back to 5.8 again.
4. More frame rate options with video. Allow 25 and 24fps please.

Worth a try..get you're emails sent!:)

Here is the original post

"Are you worried that your Spark doesn’t fly as you want it to in Gesture mode?
Are you worried when the Spark does not fly back to you after raising your arms in a Y shape?
Do you think a new gesture control method is needed for the Spark?
Or do you want to add new gestures for controlling the Spark?
Or do you want more fun options with the QuickShot modes?

Now, we want to hear from you!
Your Ideas…
Your Suggestions…
Your Comments…
Let us know about your experiences when flying the Spark, not only about the Gesture Selfies and QuickShot, but also other flight stories.
Your feedback is important! We are devoted to providing you with a better user experience and product!
Maybe your ideas or suggestions will become reality in the Spark’s next version.

You can send an email to [email protected] and mark the subject of your email as Feedback for the Spark.
In the email, you can share your suggestions for the Gesture Selfies, QuickShot or other flight modes when flying the Spark. Or if there is an error with the Gesture Selfies, QuickShot, or other modes, just send an email to us and upload the flight controller data and black box data to DJI Server.

Your suggestions and feedback are highly appreciated. Thank you for supporting DJI."

Reactions: Malakai
Just based on what im reading about the spark I just submitted a few things I would like to see in the future, 25 and 24fps, the wave gesture to send the spark away, track and start recording video, colour profiles, it would be nice to have raw images but im guessing it doesnt have the hardware capability to do that.

Come on peeps, lets get submitting!!

Reactions: srcrain
I was offered some technical advice from an 'official DJI rep' on FB last week and he didn't have half a clue what he was talking about.

Call me sceptical but if I thought for a second that feedback like this actually got back to the decision makers, I would be all over this like a rash but it just feels like a poor attempt at PR to me.. If this really is true; We are devoted to providing you with a better user experience and product! release a firmware update that sorts the video range issue out by enabling us to easily choose frequency and channel, give us more camera options, in fact everything that has already mentioned above.

1) If the picture size may be optimized in Gesture Mode.
Indeed, in "RC mode" the resolution of the picture is about 3968x2976, and in Gesture mode the resolution is only 1440x1080
I do not understand why it couldn't be also 3968x2976 in Gesture mode.
2) Fix the bug that prevent to take picture in Gesture mode, if the spark was previously used in "RC mode" and turned off while still in video mode (when it's turned off in picture mode, there is no issue in Gesture mode later to take picture)

...Call me sceptical...
I'll call you skeptical, but if they're asking for input, then give it to them. They're improving their products with firmware and app updates all the time.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit