Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Does anyone have an idea of how much a replacement of the gimbal of my DJI spark would cost??

karl

Join
Dec 23, 2018
I am just about to send in my DJI spark but I am wondering how much the gimball replacement might be. Does anyone also think that it would take them more than 1 hour to do the repair because I am also thinking if the repair services. The gimbal broke due because of my mistakes and I know it's not a DJI malfunction.

I am just about to send in my DJI spark but I am wondering how much the gimball replacement might be. Does anyone also think that it would take them more than 1 hour to do the repair because I am also thinking if the repair services. The gimbal broke due because of my mistakes and I know it's not a DJI malfunction.

If you contact ThunderDrones you can get an accurate estimate for your repairs. He is found by searching MavicPilots Forum. His reputation is best of all the independent repairers.

Hi there Ive used TFix which is based in London y will give you an estimate they are really good Ive used them twice very friendly

Hi there Ive used TFix which is based in London y will give you an estimate they are really good Ive used them twice very friendly
Can they also fix drones cause I live in London and would be extremely convenient for me

The camera and gimbal assembly will cost about $150. If you also need the IMU Module and dampers (the gimbal is directly attached to this module) then add another $40 or so. These are obviously USA prices since that is where I am based.

I have repaired Sparks and this repair should not take more than an hour. Since the shell is intact (I assume), there will be no need to do any de-soldering and re-soldering of any components, which would add time. You pop open the shell, remove the GPS, remove the flight contoller/main board, slip out the gimbal/camera, and then install the new one.

Can they also fix drones cause I live in London and would be extremely convenient for me
Hi Karl there number is 020 8819 5528 there place is in Mitcham and you can just walk into their shop. Good luck Irvine ( Portsmouth UK )

The camera and gimbal assembly will cost about $150. If you also need the IMU Module and dampers (the gimbal is directly attached to this module) then add another $40 or so. These are obviously USA prices since that is where I am based.

I have repaired Sparks and this repair should not take more than an hour. Since the shell is intact (I assume), there will be no need to do any de-soldering and re-soldering of any components, which would add time. You pop open the shell, remove the GPS, remove the flight contoller/main board, slip out the gimbal/camera, and then install the new one.
If the gimbal needs replacing would I also need to send in the remote controller just in case there is also a problem in the pitch dial on the controller??

If the gimbal needs replacing would I also need to send in the remote controller just in case there is also a problem in the pitch dial on the controller??
No. How would there be a problem with the controller? Did you drop it?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme