Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Does or can Spark videos and pictures be stored onto your phone?

chefness

Join
Aug 8, 2017
Hi All,
I am trying to figure out something before I buy the spark. I like to use cyberlink power director on my phone to make movies. From my phone I have access to all my pictures and videos of course, and I can even use my gopro footage to. Can I get spark footage to be stored on my phone?
Cheers
John

Hi All,
I am trying to figure out something before I buy the spark. I like to use cyberlink power director on my phone to make movies. From my phone I have access to all my pictures and videos of course, and I can even use my gopro footage to. Can I get spark footage to be stored on my phone?
Cheers
John
Yes I am able to store my footage on my iPhone

I read on a thread here somewhere that if you download and use the DJI editor, your material becomes theirs as well?

Just take the card out of the Spark and use your own editing software.

I read on a thread here somewhere that if you download and use the DJI editor, your material becomes theirs as well?

Just take the card out of the Spark and use your own editing software.
I believe that's only true if you use Skypixel

Thanks...so I assume I can with my android?

Yes, you can but you need to be connected with the Spark and use the Playback button. The same works on IOS devices.
2017-08-13 23.08.28.png
Select a picture, a video or some special pictures (made of more than 1 pictures)
2017-08-13 23.08.35.png

The media is displayed and if a special one, it can be handled (stiched, select best picture, focus point selected, ...). After edition, press the download button.
2017-08-13 23.08.52.png

Download will be made. For video it can be long, so for that, reading directly from the uSD card is much faster.
2017-08-13 23.08.56.png
The media will be copied to your phone in high res and will replace any cached version.

faster way is to plug your sd card to phone

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast