Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

No Signal

nilanjan118

Join
Oct 31, 2018
I was flying my Spark last Sunday, 15th August (India's Independence Day) and had captured pretty good footage as well, with 3 batteries exhausted. However, as I tried to resume my filming after recharging the batteries, I saw a "No Signal" message on the status bar with the camera feed having totally blacked out. I tried to take off and everything else seemed to be ok. The bird was responsive to the stick inputs and flying normally, the Go4 app was showing all the telemetry like altitude, distance, speed etc. Only the camera feed was totally black and the video record button was non-responsive. I then tapped on the status bar and found a few error messages (screen grab attached). I tried every trick in the book viz. formatting SD card, uninstalling and re-installing Go4, trying a different phone, switching from OTG to WiFi. However, all of them have failed to restore the camera feed. Can anyone out here help me out?

PS: I don't have any history of crashing the drone.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210815-145742.jpg
    Screenshot_20210815-145742.jpg
    217.6 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
I was flying my Spark last Sunday, 15th August (India's Independence Day) and had captured pretty good footage as well, with 3 batteries exhausted. However, as I tried to resume my filming after recharging the batteries, I saw a "No Signal" message on the status bar with the camera feed having totally blacked out. I tried to take off and everything else seemed to be ok. The bird was responsive to the stick inputs and flying normally, the Go4 app was showing all the telemetry like altitude, distance, speed etc. Only the camera feed was totally black and the video record button was non-responsive. I then tapped on the status bar and found a few error messages (screen grab attached). I tried every trick in the book viz. formatting SD card, uninstalling and re-installing Go4, trying a different phone, switching from OTG to WiFi. However, all of them have failed to restore the camera feed. Can anyone out here help me out?

PS: I don't have any history of crashing the drone.
It definitely appears that your camera sensor is bad and needs to be replaced. If you have insurance you might be able to have DJI repair it. You might also look for a replacement camera as I am sure that many have been destroyed due to crashes and people are selling parts. I found one on eBay. It doesn't look that hard to replace. 1080P Gimbal Camera w/ Transmission Signal Line Toys For DJI Spark Drone FPV RC# 889251485657 | eBay

Reactions: nilanjan118

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast