Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Does OTG now work in Litchi?

OTG worked finally. I more or less followed the sequence of steps suggested in post #16 above. So here's a summary of steps I followed and a probable root cause behind me not being able to connect OTG before.
1. Restart phone (best way to stop any app running in background).
2. Go to Settings --> Apps --> DJI GO 4. Force Stop if it is running and clear any defaults set.
3. Turn ON RC.
4. Turn ON aircraft.
5. Wait for the AC and RC to connect (RED light on RC turning GREEN).
6. Plug in OTG cable into phone and RC.
7. From the pop-up window, select Litchi and click Just Once (refer attached screenshot).

That's it. Litchi will launch now and you should have everything connected. I think the most important step here is #5. If you connect the cable before the AC-RC get connected, then the OTG connection doesn't work. I was habitually ignoring this as DJI Go 4 doesn't require one to wait for the red light on the RC to turn green before connecting the OTG cable. Thank you everyone for all the suggestions.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190423-180253.png
    Screenshot_20190423-180253.png
    588.3 KB · Views: 12
Reactions: MarRoh
First nice to hear that it works with you as well.
2. Go to Settings --> Apps --> DJI GO 4. Force Stop if it is running and clear any defaults set.
You can also use Apps like "Hibernator" or "Greenify" to be sure that's Apps like the DJI Go 4 App all the time is forced to stop automatically. And yes, the Step #5 is really important. ?

Reactions: nilanjan118

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast