Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Donating Spark and Accessories (Southern California)

DJSparxx

Join
Aug 25, 2019
I will be donating my Spark and accessories to anyone interested located in Southern California.
See photos.
List of Items:
1. Blue Spark. Disclaimer: This spark flew away from me back in Dec 2020. Took it to DJI for repair estimate. They did not provide root cause for flyaway, but provided an estimate to replace the R Spark Core Board, which I declined. They sent the Spark back to me. I never tested it to see if it's back to normal.
2. White Spark. My very first Spark. It hit a palm tree and broke. Useful for salvaged parts only.
3. RC controller. Works fine.
4. 5 pairs of brand new props.
5. Custom case for Spark.
6. Battery guard strap. This accessory is used to hold the battery in place. Back in the day, the 1st generation Spark was notorious for the battery dropping in mid-flight!
7. Spark battery charger. Female micro USB on one end. Metal tines on other end to attach directly to battery.
8. 2 spare cords for RC. Male micro USB to female USB.

I can meet in So Cal to drop off. Since I'm donating in good faith, the person must bring their own Spark to prove they are a Spark owner. I'm not going to give these items away to someone who doesn't own a Spark.

Attachments

• photo1.jpg
    photo1.jpg
    7.5 MB · Views: 15
  • photo2.jpg
    photo2.jpg
    7.7 MB · Views: 15
  • photo3.jpg
    photo3.jpg
    8.1 MB · Views: 15
Very generous offer DJSparxx. Why don't you move to Chicago and I'll meet you. ?
Are you getting out of drones completely or moving on to a different one?

Reactions: Spark 317
I will be donating my Spark and accessories to anyone interested located in Southern California.
See photos.
List of Items:
1. Blue Spark. Disclaimer: This spark flew away from me back in Dec 2020. Took it to DJI for repair estimate. They did not provide root cause for flyaway, but provided an estimate to replace the R Spark Core Board, which I declined. They sent the Spark back to me. I never tested it to see if it's back to normal.
2. White Spark. My very first Spark. It hit a palm tree and broke. Useful for salvaged parts only.
6. Battery guard strap. This accessory is used to hold the battery in place. Back in the day, the 1st generation Spark was notorious for the battery dropping in mid-flight!
7. Spark battery charger. Female micro USB on one end. Metal tines on other end to attach directly to battery.

I can meet in So Cal to drop off. Since I'm donating in good faith, the person must bring their own Spark to prove they are a Spark owner. I'm not going to give these items away to someone who doesn't own a Spark.
I’m interested I live in Moreno Valley

See photos.
List of Items:

I really need the donations

I am looking for a spark controller for my retired buddy, I can offer 50.00 for it, but I'm in Michigan, you'd have to ship it, I'd pay for the shipping also

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav