Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Don't buy cheap Filters

Yes, I went to the Avon Gorge Hotel, they have a viewing spot so flew from there. Be mindful though as from 08:00 the flying abulance starts to fly n land at BRI, and they come in pretty low.

Being rather new to this amazing little bundle of joy, A question to the "Yoda's" of all things exposure, Am I'm i right in saying for the ideal shot the histogram should have a peak in the center of the scale in order to achieve best results? Also i have taken the plunge and paid out for the polar-pro containing the following: 1 x Fixed Polariser, "CP" 1 x ND-8, 1 x ND-16 I'm guessing that this starter pack should serve me well in the first instance?

I’m going to add my two cents worth here I buy Polar Pro filters and never have had a issue their customer service is the best I lost a ND 8 while flying well actually while it crashed. I called them to purchase a new one they asked me why? I explain they say ok give us you address and they sent new one free. That is why I spend 95 dollars for the set to go on my Mavic 2 zoom.

Reactions: Spark 317
Being rather new to this amazing little bundle of joy, A question to the "Yoda's" of all things exposure, Am I'm i right in saying for the ideal shot the histogram should have a peak in the center of the scale in order to achieve best results? Also i have taken the plunge and paid out for the polar-pro containing the following: 1 x Fixed Polariser, "CP" 1 x ND-8, 1 x ND-16 I'm guessing that this starter pack should serve me well in the first instance?
Getting familiar with the histogram is critical to good shots as the view from your mobile is always different than the actual shot. Where the peaks and valleys are in the graph is going to depend on the scene and the shot you're going for. As with most things, the more you use it the more it makes sense, here's a couple of tuts to help explain:

Best results are based upon a constant light level approximation ... the transition from light to dark to light in auto might produce undesirable results, however, its all subjective....

Ah ok thanks.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nixontabis