Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Don't click on me :) Thanks!

Do you like DJI's carrying solution for the Spark?

• Yes

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • It's doable

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bubbles!!!

Join
Jun 13, 2017
Ignore this ;) (waves two fingers) This is not the thread you are looking for :cool:

Last edited:
I had the same opinion of the FlyMore case until I put everything in it like on the diagram on its hang tag. The charging hub fits and looks like room for four batteries if you lay two on top of the two in pockets.

Most cheap Amazon bags don't show a place for the charging hub. I'm going to use my FM bag a little while longer to see how it does long term.

I had the same opinion of the FlyMore case until I put everything in it like on the diagram on its hang tag. The chargering hub fits and looks like room for four batteries if you lay two on top of the two in pockets.

Most cheap Amazon bags don't show a place for the charging hub. I'm going to use my FM bag a little while longer to see how it does long term.
+1 I find that the Fly More bag is very acceptable

anybody think the batteries will be available at bestbuy on or soon after the 30th? and, yes... im still waiting on shipping info:mad:

Wow! I totally made this Thread thinking something that wasn't true at all... Every review/unboxing that I watched for some reason showed no indication that the Spark could actually fit inside the bag!!! I thought we had to carry it completely separate in the hard foam case *facepalm*
Ugh... Can't wait to finally get mine :(

And same Romy, I'm hoping mine comes in before the 4th... Won';t want to miss out on the fireworks above water down here :)

The Fly More bag is a great way to carry around your Spark if you don't have more than 3 batteries. The only thing I don't like is there isn't a safe way to store the prop guards in the bag. If you're not planning on using the prop guards, then that isn't going to be a deal-breaker for you.

I agree. I have a neoprene bag with a clip that I put the prop guards in, and clip it to D ring on the side of the FM bag.

anybody think the batteries will be available at bestbuy on or soon after the 30th? and, yes... im still waiting on shipping info:mad:

I'd PM @Advexure and see what they still have.

He can have them out the door today if he still has them in stock.

sorry for the thread hi-jack.

IMG_0851.jpg These neoprene bag sets from Amazon are awesome for the price. They are thick with strong clip. Largest nearly large enough to hold Mavic Pro (it fits w/o props but tight), medium large holds these Spark prop guards or remote, medium holds Mavic battery, and small was too small until Spark batteries were invented and it can hold 3 or 4 of them! Looks like the bags above aren't available now, but probably something close.

Last edited:
Yes, that's exactly what they are designed for (camera lenses), so they are padded well.

I find the Spark carry bag to be less quality than the original Mavic Pro carry bag. In this video I show how the Spark carry bag is also made for the Mavic Pro. More importantly I show a water resistant hardshell small backpack that fits the Mavic Pro and Spark.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooNex