Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Downgrade to 1.00.0600 (3+ versions back ?)

webvan

Join
Jul 22, 2017
So I'm running 1.00.0701 and I'm finding I can't get a stable connection via OTG using the modded 4.1.15, the video feed just comes in and out. It worked fine up to1.00.0600. No such problem with the official 4.1.22. Using DJI Assistant 2 I can see you that 3 FWs are currently available : 1.00.0900, 1.00.0800, 1.00.0701 so my question is, can you downgrade to 1.00.0600 using another method ? Thanks !

I use the "No Limit Drones" hack, it gives you full control over upgrading and downgrading firmware, sport + mode all in a simple to use gui and best of all enables FCC mode by default for Euro sparks so you get much better range and connection reliability.

Costs 25 bucks, but worth every penny. DJI have become way too draconian with their drones.
Without that mod I would not even own a spark anymore, it turns it from a TOY (EU) to a tool I never want to be without.

Thanks, so you can download all the previous firmwares directly from that app ?

As a side note after upgrading to 1.00.09 the OTG connection is perfectly stable again with the modded 4.1.15, go figure...I was worried that DJI had found a way to "interfere" with that useful FCC improvement ;-)

I was worried that DJI had found a way to "interfere" with that useful FCC improvement ;-)

That update will be released next week, so that you get so frustrated with your Spark, you will be primered to pre-order the new Mavic Air that has available all the features that was purposely hidden on the Spark.

Haha...actually yesterday when I was walking back after all these "No Signal" disconnects I was thinking "sod this...let's see what the Mavic Air looks like ;-)" but then I reasoned myself of course ;-)

Reactions: LiamB
Where did you find the old 4.15 DJI GO APK?

Thanks, so you can download all the previous firmwares directly from that app ?

As a side note after upgrading to 1.00.09 the OTG connection is perfectly stable again with the modded 4.1.15, go figure...I was worried that DJI had found a way to "interfere" with that useful FCC improvement ;-)
old

Hey can you point me in the direction of the No Limit program?

I use the "No Limit Drones" hack, it gives you full control over upgrading and downgrading firmware, sport + mode all in a simple to use gui and best of all enables FCC mode by default for Euro sparks so you get much better range and connection reliability.

Costs 25 bucks, but worth every penny. DJI have become way too draconian with their drones.
Without that mod I would not even own a spark anymore, it turns it from a TOY (EU) to a tool I never want to be without.
can

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nixontabis