Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Dramatic Cinematic Footage and Edit of Islands along the East Coast of Australia

sweezy

Join
Jan 4, 2020
Hi All,

Thought Id share a rare look at two secluded islands along the east coast of Australia.

Since taking these shots these locations are at risk of a significant bushfires happening here.

My spark was fitted with a NV filter to achieve silky smooth cinematic footage.
The footage was edited to Low Mist Var. 2 (Day 1) by Ludovico Einaudi to build drama and supplemented with LUTs in Adobe Premier Pro for colour grade.

This is my first post on the forum but have other videos on my youtube channel if you are interested in more.

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland sweezy.

Thanks for sharing.

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

I didnt even have to read your info above. I was watching the video and I was like he must have ND filters on his Spark... when ever I get a bird in the frame it just looks so choppy and unrealistic because of the fast shutter speed.

Great job and awesome use of filters.

Hi All,

Thought Id share a rare look at two secluded islands along the east coast of Australia.

Since taking these shots these locations are at risk of a significant bushfires happening here.

The footage was edited to Low Mist Var. 2 (Day 1) by Ludovico Einaudi to build drama and supplemented with LUTs in Adobe Premier Pro for colour grade.

This is my first post on the forum but have other videos on my youtube channel if you are interested in more.
Beautiful video !!

Nicely done, Adam. I really like your House of Tokugawa Katsu and Wild Rock on your YT channel. Great choice of supporting musical tracks. Thanks for sharing.

Hi All,

Gorgeous! Thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme