Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Driving me insane!!!!

shaverdan

Join
Apr 9, 2018
What is this??? Every 3 seconds there is a glitch in the video. What am I doing wrong here??

I have another video I’ll post next.

Reactions: pmshop
SD card yes but there looks to be excessive rates value or switch to tripod mode for smoother motions. Don't cache while videoing if you're phone isn't really powerful.

Does the raw video play fine downloaded from the Spark's sd card and run on your computer? The issues I've come across with jerky video is when I've trans-coded video with settings not compatible with the Spark. Your video almost looks like it was uploaded in a lower resolution, then up-scaled by YouTube to high res.

Does the raw video play fine downloaded from the Spark's sd card and run on your computer? The issues I've come across with jerky video is when I've trans-coded video with settings not compatible with the Spark. Your video almost looks like it was uploaded in a lower resolution, then up-scaled by YouTube to high res.
And also, I noticed your second video would only display 720p, I would have expected 1080p as an option.
upload_2018-4-23_11-52-45.png

Not really. It looked like trash on everything I viewed it from. I'm going to reformat the SD Card and try again here pretty soon.

Sorry Dan
I only looked at your video on a small screen the first time. If that's not the SD card then it's your Spark. But one other thing to try, swap out the propellers or checks for something loose. This may be the Spark trying to remove jello.

Reactions: shaverdan
Sorry Dan
I only looked at your video on a small screen the first time. If that's not the SD card then it's your Spark. But one other thing to try, swap out the propellers or checks for something loose. This may be the Spark trying to remove jello.
So check this out - I think I have it figured out. I evidently uploaded via phone (I do so many uploads I forget how I do it). From now on, I'm going to upload direct from the card or by plugging the drone into my MacBook. So I extracted some video directly from plugging the USB into the computer from the drone and the difference in quality was like that of a Jaguar to a Ford Focus. (No offense to any focus drivers in here) but man this is exactly what I was looking for. I'm gonna play around in an editor and create a new video using the most recent quality uploaded video and stick it on YouTube...then share the link here.

Thanks for all of your assistance gang. There are some dick heads in this forum that evidently know it all and figure I should just quit and find a new hobby...then there are real contributors like all of you who make it worth being in here.

Reactions: KevinRussell

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast