Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Drone Harmony for Waypont missions?

Heckmaniac

Join
Sep 15, 2018
Anyone using or try Drone Harmony for waypoint missions? I just downloaded free 30 day trial and then $29 for lifetime license that can be used for any drone you have. Curious how it compares to Lichi or any other app. Seems very simple to set up waypoints and will allow you to adjust varying height, gimped angle, drone direction, etc throughout the flight. Only minor issue for what I would like to see is that the speed of the drone is maxed at 13.4 mph - guessing so that you can get smooth video or pictures. Just looking to see if anyone has used or is using and if you know how it compares to others.

I,m really enjoying litvhi and did a rwo point mission going 22 mph and it was very smooth , I can,t do it manually litchi has alot to offer. except OTG and i haven,y figured out how to get a recording on my android

Reactions: Flycombo
Drone Harmony I believe is just for Android, not IOS I believe. I find DH app to be very simple and flexible to use for waypoint missions and seems very reliable in my early testing so far. The limitation in waypoint drone speed for the Spark of 13.4 mph seems to be due to the speed limitation of the Spark itself when not in Sport mode. I plan on buying the lifetime license for $29 one time charge for the basic package once my 30 day free trial is up the end of November - unless someone has compelling reasons there is something significantly better out there for Android users for similar pricing.

Anyone using or try Drone Harmony for waypoint missions? I just downloaded free 30 day trial and then $29 for lifetime license that can be used for any drone you have. Curious how it compares to Lichi or any other app. Seems very simple to set up waypoints and will allow you to adjust varying height, gimped angle, drone direction, etc throughout the flight. Only minor issue for what I would like to see is that the speed of the drone is maxed at 13.4 mph - guessing so that you can get smooth video or pictures. Just looking to see if anyone has used or is using and if you know how it compares to others.
DH works fine to capture a series of overlapping photos to compile an Orthomosaic 3d map. I used 'maps made easy' to compile the photos. The only problem was that the accuracy of the EXIF data on the spark photos was only to the nearest second. I had to find GCP's in google maps to pull map onto it's corresponding google earth location.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme