Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Drone Harmony

Looks like something that is right down your alley. What do you think of it? And have you seen anything of what it costs? I do like the 3D mapping feature though. It looks easier to use over using GE to check your flight plan.

Reactions: pmshop
Installed it on the phone while i m at work and it does look good. There is the option to create your own waypoints etc but there are preset options as well. I dont have Litchi so i cant compare the 2 BUT this looks like it might be worth the money. I ll update my post once i fly with it. The weather for the rest of the week looks miserably wet :(

Bad thing is I do not have any Android devices to try it on...

$30 lifetime but basic features.
$30/ mo for advanced features.

$30 per month? Ugh! I had seen this a little while back when reviewing mapping options.. too rich for my hobby blood! Plus my droid tablet is probably too old.

**edit... okay the basic plan would be cool I supposed, but isnt this already proven in Litchi?

Actually, I see the difference now after watching the tutorial... you can rough fly your intended targets, then it will create a smooth plan which you then go and fly again for smooth video. Nice

Last edited:
Reactions: Haggi and pmshop
$30 per month? Ugh! I had seen this a little while back when reviewing mapping options.. too rich for my hobby blood! Plus my droid tablet is probably too old.

**edit... okay the basic plan would be cool I supposed, but isnt this already proven in Litchi?
The intended purpose of the $30 per month is not for the average drone user like myself. If you look at the price plans on the website it details which price plan is aimed at which user base.

Get ready for Linux :cool:
Yeah, I read something about that recently. Seems that it is only geared towards users of Windoze 7 Professional users which are mainly businesses. Or my desktop PC. :rolleyes: But it seems that it has something to do with extending your service agreement for future security updates. And it does not start until 2020 anyway.

Yeah, I read something about that recently. Seems that it is only geared towards users of Windoze 7 Professional users which are mainly businesses. Or my desktop PC. :rolleyes: But it seems that it has something to do with extending your service agreement for future security updates. And it does not start until 2020 anyway.

That is correct...for Windows 7.
However, they are kicking around the idea that use of Windows OS is a "service" for updates too.

I can believe that. We all know how bad that Microsoft needs the money. :rolleyes: :D

Just had a go with Drone Harmony, worked well apart from a tree that got in the way of one flight... oops. It did say it lost connection with the RC a couple of times when I tried to start a mission which I did not understand as it previously had said it was connected. The cable I use has never been a problem. This needed app restart or unplug and replug usb but app then resumed where I left off which saved time and effort. I used OTG of course and then loaded Litchi (having stopped DH) which then warned me that OTG is not supported by the SDK really ?? it seemed that was the only way to use Drone Harmony which also uses the same SDK or am I wrong? I do wonder a bit about Litchi and this warning though I do like their Home lock setting when I find it difficult to see orientation it works so well.

Selling point for me with Litchi was waypoint missions and the online planner were i can sit at my desktop and plan mission then upload to my cell phone . I do like a bunch of stuff in Drone Harmony but i cant seem to find a online planner were i could do the same as Litchi . I would never plan a mission on my cell phone ( fingers are to big lol ) but then again maybe on a tablet but thats going to wait till Xmass :) Unless they have a way to do it on my desktop that im not finding.

I bought the basic $29 lifetime on all devices (android only I think). Love it - can do waypoint missions (my main interest) very easily, can do survey, search grids, orbits, helix, etc. The pro version with tower inspections, and other land survey types for a monthly charge (not for me). I haven't looked for PC app - I do planning on tablet that I fly with.

They have a novice version, free. I'm using it now.

Bad thing is I do not have any Android devices to try it on...

$30 lifetime but basic features.
$30/ mo for advanced features.
using it with Galaxy 8" note. It has android version 10 on it. So far dji has not adapted its system to 'droid 11. [so far]

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Detlef