Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Drone Pilot Faces Federal Charges for NFL Flights

You seem to defend him but this guy is not only an idiot or a criminal he is a fanatic according to his leaflets. And this can lead to the worse. See what happens with private guns in some countries...
I still say that he isn't a criminal.
Nobody has been killed by a drone, in the whole world.

I just said that I know, he's a criminal now, according to the law.

Reactions: Andre Levite
What I hate about the whole thing is that people with little or no respect of our hobby will see the word drone in the header and have their minds made up that we are all renegade troublemakers.

Last edited:
You seem to defend him but this guy is not only an idiot or a criminal he is a fanatic according to his leaflets. And this can lead to the worse. See what happens with private guns in some countries...
I didn't criticized him politically.

If he is a fanatic, has nothing to do with drone usage.

And I don't defend him.
I just think that shouting "cross him", "put him in jail for life", "make him pay 1 million", or "kill him", is fanatic as well.

Like anything, you get folks who have no regard for safety or rules, they impact the greater community. It's up to the responsible pilots to spread this message.
Yes, but responsible pilots, and responsible would-be pilots already know this. It’s the nut cases who won’t ever get the message. Let’s stay focused on policy-makers who may attempt to impose unfair restrictions.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav