Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

EIS on Spark Bothered me! Please Help!

MABiS

Join
Nov 16, 2020
Hi guys, I just got my spark recently. This is my first drone to pick, even its been discontinued and not being the latest tech drone like the DJI Mavic Mini but I like it. But there's one thing that bothered me the most, that is the Electronic Image Stabilization (EIS) or the Smooth Video that stabilise and make your video less shaky. The system was built in the spark firmware, but the results doesn't makes me happy. Its just keep getting this glitches as its try to stabilise the footage. Sometimes its less and sometimes its really pisses me off. Im trying to make a cinematic video like on youtube... But all I get is a glitches-like video from my DJI Spark.

Does anyone know how to turn of the EIS on the spark? Or does anyone have a suggestion or tips on how to reduce the glitches?

I attached my recent video that I made from my DJI spark this November 2020. If you noticed, the white line on the road does have glitches like I mentioned.

Does anyone encounter the same problem? Or is it just me?Well if you have the solution, hope you can share it with me. It really means a lot. Thanks.

Attachments

• SparkEISGlitches13112020.zip
    4.7 MB · Views: 20
I have never seen an effect quite like what is in your video. Has it been processed in any way (i.e. stabilized) in your video editor?

One tool I just started using is Emulsio, an app available for iPads and iPhones. In a vey preliminary test, it appeared to handle the well known yaw jitters from the Spark quite well. I’m going do some more testing and will post my results here.

Reactions: MABiS and Spark 317
I have never seen an effect quite like what is in your video. Has it been processed in any way (i.e. stabilized) in your video editor?

One tool I just started using is Emulsio, an app available for iPads and iPhones. In a vey preliminary test, it appeared to handle the well known yaw jitters from the Spark quite well. I’m going do some more testing and will post my results here.
Here's the video sample. I dont know if it was a glitch or what ever name it is ... But sure its bothering me. Maybe there's something wrong with my spark... Btw that apps you're suggesting, I'll try to find it. Thank you.View attachment So-calledglitches.zip

What does the recorded (original) footage on the SD-card look like? Does it show the same issue?
Perhaps this is only a bug/issue in the xRecorder app.

What does the recorded (original) footage on the SD-card look like? Does it show the same issue?
Perhaps this is only a bug/issue in the xRecorder app.
it was the same like the one that I attached here. I just change the colour. I dont know whats seems the problem, maybe the firmware update? or else. But its okay, I dont have my Sparks anymore. thanks for helping anyways.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme