Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Epson bt300

Crispjon

Join
Jan 14, 2018
Loc
UK
Just got a pair from Amazon Warehouse at a knockdown price. I have made up a temp holder to fit it in my remote. Also made up a nose support as I wear glasses and the standard one let it slip down. It runs Go4 well and the ability to see the camera view and drone through the glasses is great. It was also missing the earpiece but my Sony bluetooth headphones work well. I have a bluetooth mouse that works without a dongle and that connects and allows easier control than the touchpad which is very sensitive. As a bonus when I can't fly I can watch movies or youtube in 2d and 3d. so well pleased at the knockdown price but the full price? they are having a laugh! Any one else using them and tricks and tips to share?

Reactions: Spark 317
I've thought about getting some for a while, but the price for a new pair is twice the Spark price.

Are there anymore at a discount?

Could you share a link?

Thanks.

I've thought about getting some for a while, but the price for a new pair is twice the Spark price.

Are there anymore at a discount?

Could you share a link?

Thanks.
I got it on Amazon uk and there was only one I'm afraid at that price (£365 ). Most seem to come from japan at around £400 to £450 and I didn't fancy dealing that far away.

Just got a pair from Amazon Warehouse at a knockdown price. I have made up a temp holder to fit it in my remote. Also made up a nose support as I wear glasses and the standard one let it slip down. It runs Go4 well and the ability to see the camera view and drone through the glasses is great. It was also missing the earpiece but my Sony bluetooth headphones work well. I have a bluetooth mouse that works without a dongle and that connects and allows easier control than the touchpad which is very sensitive. As a bonus when I can't fly I can watch movies or youtube in 2d and 3d. so well pleased at the knockdown price but the full price? they are having a laugh! Any one else using them and tricks and tips to share?
I still can not connect my BT-300 glasses to my Spark WIFI. IF I use an OTG cable I cant even see the SSI for the Sparks WIFI, If I remove the OTG cable, then I get an Authorization Error. Epson Tech Support refuses to reply to my emails asking for support. I may have to sell me BT-300 if I cant use them.

I still can not connect my BT-300 glasses to my Spark WIFI. IF I use an OTG cable I cant even see the SSI for the Sparks WIFI, If I remove the OTG cable, then I get an Authorization Error. Epson Tech Support refuses to reply to my emails asking for support. I may have to sell me BT-300 if I cant use them.
I always used an OTG cable not wifi. As far as I recall I would fire up the spark then the controller when spark was connected to controller then plug in OTG to BT300 and it normally offered Epson soar or Go4 so i would select whichever I wanted 'just once' and I was away. I used the modified 4.1.15 version of Go4 as it stressed the BT 300 less as it had less bloat than later versions. I used a mavic OTG cable that had the square plug that fitted the controller properly and had no chance of being wrong way around. Not flown the spark for a while now in the present circumstances but that is what i remember. I hope it helps.

Reactions: Dragonfly Joe
I always used an OTG cable not wifi. As far as I recall I would fire up the spark then the controller when spark was connected to controller then plug in OTG to BT300 and it normally offered Epson soar or Go4 so i would select whichever I wanted 'just once' and I was away. I used the modified 4.1.15 version of Go4 as it stressed the BT 300 less as it had less bloat than later versions. I used a mavic OTG cable that had the square plug that fitted the controller properly and had no chance of being wrong way around. Not flown the spark for a while now in the present circumstances but that is what i remember. I hope it helps.
But Joe, how is the Spark connecting to its controller without WIFI and how do you know they are connected without using a phone, ipad mini or BT-300 glasses? These need wifi or am I missing something? BTW, thank you for helping me.

Presumably you have flown the spark before with phone or tablet but using Wifi? So the spark is connected/paired to the controller with Wifi? but then the controller connects to the phone or BT 300 via a different wifi or the OTG cable. You would not see the spark ssi but the controllers though it may be called spark? . Unfortunately since I moved to OTG very early on I am no longer familiar with connecting via Wifi so not sure about the procedure. One thing about the OTG (of which you are probably aware) is that it only works one way around. Not many users of the BT 300 on the spark forum but there are some on the MavicPilots forum. May be worth searching there. sorry if I have not solved this but it certainly can work!

Presumably you have flown the spark before with phone or tablet but using Wifi? So the spark is connected/paired to the controller with Wifi? but then the controller connects to the phone or BT 300 via a different wifi or the OTG cable. You would not see the spark ssi but the controllers though it may be called spark? . Unfortunately since I moved to OTG very early on I am no longer familiar with connecting via Wifi so not sure about the procedure. One thing about the OTG (of which you are probably aware) is that it only works one way around. Not many users of the BT 300 on the spark forum but there are some on the MavicPilots forum. May be worth searching there. sorry if I have not solved this but it certainly can work!
Thank you for the explanation on how the Spark is connected to the controller. I see that happen when the green light comes on the controller when both the controller and Spark are turned on. I will check on the Mavis forum.

Thank you for the explanation on how the Spark is connected to the controller. I see that happen when the green light comes on the controller when both the controller and Spark are turned on. I will check on the Mavis forum.
Following your suggestions, the DGI Go 4 app will not run unless I am connected to the Sparks WIFI. I get an "Authorization Error: when I try to connect.

Following your suggestions, the DGI Go 4 app will not run unless I am connected to the Sparks WIFI. I get an "Authorization Error: when I try to connect.
Sorry just seen this. I fired up my BT 300 and started go4 but with no spark (it is hibernating just now) and it runs just waiting for me to plug OTG in. I am totally confused by the authorisation error I have never seen that before. If it's on the Go4 on the BT 300 could there be a problem with your dji login on the BT 300? From my searches authorisation seem to be related to unlocking restricted zones but I can't see the relevance in your case . I don't know what else to suggest , It should be the same procedure as using your phone very odd.

Sorry just seen this. I fired up my BT 300 and started go4 but with no spark (it is hibernating just now) and it runs just waiting for me to plug OTG in. I am totally confused by the authorisation error I have never seen that before. If it's on the Go4 on the BT 300 could there be a problem with your dji login on the BT 300? From my searches authorisation seem to be related to unlocking restricted zones but I can't see the relevance in your case . I don't know what else to suggest , It should be the same procedure as using your phone very odd.
I am about to sell the bt-300. I notice that when I first start up the spark and controller, without an OTG cable, I notice a weak wifi signal from the spark. No matter what I try, I can’t connect to the sparks WiFi. Even the DJI go 4 app will not scan the code on the spark, although I run fine if I replace the bt-300 glasses with a iPad mini. Then connecting to WiFi works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme