Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Epson Moverio and Spark?

srcrain

Join
May 30, 2017
Anyone know if and how the Moverios will work with Spark since the mobile device doesn't connect through the USB? Will it be able to connect through the remote wifi like a regular phone?

Interestingly during the Spark launch event the speaker talked specifically about Epson and other third party vendors using the DJI SDK.

I don't see why they wouldn't work. The Moverio controller runs an Android OS with DJI 4 app and will recognize WIFI networks. I've since sold my Moverio's or I would give it a try

I have Moverios and the Spark is in transit so i can test soon :)
Will report...

Ender

If using an Apple device you could connect the moviero to device with an HDMI to lightning adapter.
If this is a question the answer is no you can't. The Moverio glasses are an all in one unit (i.e. glasses & Android OS)

Anyone know if and how the Moverios will work with Spark since the mobile device doesn't connect through the USB? Will it be able to connect through the remote wifi like a regular phone?

Interestingly during the Spark launch event the speaker talked specifically about Epson and other third party vendors using the DJI SDK.

I have also been searching for confirmation that the Spark will work with the BT300, and just learned that it does.

I'm still waiting for my Spark Fly More set to ship, and have just decided to order the BT300 as well.

Cheers...
PlayerOne

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Detlef