Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Error code 130

Faithley

Join
Dec 20, 2017
Had any one experienced this already, if so how does one resolve it? Any info would be great.I've had my spark for 3 days now haven't flown it outside yet I had just taken off and landed in the house. I did a palm launch once and it didn't want to land in my hand again, shop I had to pull it from the air and take the battery off to shut it down.that's about it and now error 130 Screenshot_2017-12-20-13-18-12.pngScreenshot_2017-12-20-13-18-39.png

DJI Support is suggesting that means the Spark battery is defective and needs to be replaced. See more details in this thread.

Is there a way to flash the battery? I've downloaded assistant 2 application but with Windows 10 I need the drivers to be digitally signed so that failed

I think I may have solved the problem. it is something to do with the flight simulator mode, if you go into the flight simulator mode it will tell you that it locked the motors, after you have exited the flight simulator mode it will ask you to restart your drone so that it unlocks the motors. this is something you have to do, restart the drone before you click ok, that is what I did and it solved my error: 130 problem so now my drone is flying again. I could finally lift off without seeing that error again. Let's just hope that was the problem and may this solve it for others as well

So it did the same thing again this morning error code 130 is back, so after I started up my drone I saw the error was back. I went back into the Simulator and exited the Simulator and shut down the drone, restarted it and reset the drone's WiFi to let my phone pick it up(annoying problem I have to do it every time I turn on the drone), and it worked again, my error code went away, so I'm starting to think it may not be a problem with the battery after all it may be a problem with the app but just to make sure I'm installing the app on my tablet to check if it's going to do the same thing there. I will let you guys know what the results are

Well my suggest to turn off the motor when it wont turning off like ussualy, you can try to hold the drone and flip it 180˚ until the motor is stopped. if work, do it if necessary reather than turning it off by removing the battery while its sill on could have a serious damage to the drone tough.

Hi I have had the same problem after just 1 week I had to send it back but due to buying the fly more package I had to send everything back just because the battery was faulty

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nixontabis