Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

ESC status error for all 4I

kigu

Join
Feb 12, 2019
Hi,

My Spark started to give ESC status error in the recent weeks after startup.
The strange thing is that it always indicates ESC error for all 4 motors (ESC STATUS Error 1, 2, 3, 4 ), and if I leave it turned on to warm up, the error disappears after approx. 10 minutes, when the body is getting sensibly warm to your hand.
After that I can fly normally.
Any similar experience or what can I do to get rid off this behaviour?
The Spark is from second hand, but worked fine for months before.

Thanks

Hi,

My Spark started to give ESC status error in the recent weeks after startup.
The strange thing is that it always indicates ESC error for all 4 motors (ESC STATUS Error 1, 2, 3, 4 ), and if I leave it turned on to warm up, the error disappears after approx. 10 minutes, when the body is getting sensibly warm to your hand.
After that I can fly normally.
Any similar experience or what can I do to get rid off this behaviour?
The Spark is from second hand, but worked fine for months before.

Thanks
You have an undetermined esc status error but you continue to fly anyway? :rolleyes:

I have seen some threads around here from the past discussing esc status error related to firmware or sw versions. Was hoping that sw update-downgrade or calibration would solve my issue.
My esc staus error is quite determined in terms that it disappears when the body is warm.

I have seen some threads around here from the past discussing esc status error related to firmware or sw versions. Was hoping that sw update-downgrade or calibration would solve my issue.
My esc staus error is quite determined in terms that it disappears when the body is warm.

I have seen that too but a lot of them end up sending their Spark into service.

What is concerning to me is once your Spark gets warm, it works - indicating a loose connection of something.

The turn-around time for service is great with DJI - give it a shot if it persists.

Thanks, i am still hoping for an easy solution, but the next step would be the service.
Another issue is that recently my live video has a big lag, 1-2 sec. Did not notice that before, I think it was da better before.

Thanks, i am still hoping for an easy solution, but the next step would be the service.
Another issue is that recently my live video has a big lag, 1-2 sec. Did not notice that before, I think it was da better before.

As far as the lag, try this:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vdbnoe