Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

1.No ESC Status Error

freqflier21

Join
Jan 12, 2019
Hey guys, so I've had my Spark for a little over two months now. Whenever I turn it on, it shows up with an error saying "1.No ESC error". I've tried calibrating the IMU and all that good stuff but no luck. At the bottom of the drone, 3 of the lights are red and one of them is green. Every 10 seconds it makes a beep. I've tried multiple times to downgrade firmware and reinstall firmware but it just gets to 99% and says update failed. I've been trying all day. My drone has only got into a minor crash a month ago but it was able to make proper flights for long periods after that incident. I also rotated all 4 of the propellers to see if anything could be jammed between them but everything seems fine. Also I would send it back to DJI for repairs but... I live in Guam and I'm moving back to the US in about 3 or 4 weeks and I would really like to use the bird to capture a lot of different scenes as I am also building a portfolio. What are my options? I've attached some images to further describe the problem. Thanks :)

IMG_7212.PNGIMG_7211.PNG

Did you "Contact DJI support if error persists after restart"?

They have a database of problems and fixes -- some of which can be done over the phone. Have the DJI Assistant 2 software on your computer in case they reference that program.

If they can't fix over phone they can give you authorization for a warranty claim since it's just 2 months old.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vdbnoe