Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Everything you would like to know about your batteries

Yeah more stuff to buy for the spark

The extra stuff you buy elongates the life of your batteries. You don't need to buy. Each battery costs 50 bucks. The protective rubber and the fire proof case on eBay is relatively inexpensive to buy and protect your batteries. My canon camera batteries come with a protective plate they sit on. Exactly for the same reason he is talking about. I was actually surprised that Sparks batteries come with no such protective plate. I have 4 of them.

Neverending stuff to buy lol

Attachments

• 20180112_145047.jpg
    20180112_145047.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 39
So some battery covers and fire proof cases on my list to order then..

Last edited:
I do that by keeping them in the case until I need them. Then, I put them back as I use them.

Easy peasy... No need to buy anything else.

What kind of case are you talking about. Just curious. Any exterior dust and foreign particuls can affect the battery's contacts.
To my knowlede these spark batteries did not come with any protective casing. Am I missing something?

I do that by keeping them in the case until I need them. Then, I put them back as I use them.
You got it. There's no need to cover battery contacts and then also put them in an individual battery storage slot.

I guess battery covers could be useful if you have a bunch of batteries bouncing around loosely in a bag (perhaps when trying to travel light on a plane).

Last edited:
What kind of case are you talking about. Just curious. Any exterior dust and foreign particuls can affect the battery's contacts.
To my knowlede these spark batteries did not come with any protective casing. Am I missing something?

I have the GPC case msinger refers to. Best all around. I have canned air and a small boar's hair vehicle detail brush in case of dust in my kit.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bornzero2none