Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Fall Pano #1

Northwood Mediaworks

Former Spark & Mavic Air 2 Flyer
Premium Pilot
Join
Jan 15, 2018
Loc
Northern Ontario, Canada
Web
northwoodmediaworks.com
Well, the summer left town last weekend... this weekend, fall has been basically miserable around our area.... However, the trees are starting to change colour, and I was hoping for some nice bright shots... anyway, made the most of it despite a few anomalies with the iPhone which were just weird...

Here's a pano of the beginning of the change... looking forward to a sunny morning either tomorrow or next weekend possibly.

View attachment FallPano1.jpg

Wow! You are starting to see some fall colors already. How often are you snowed in there?

Wow! You are starting to see some fall colors already. How often are you snowed in there?

Well, in 11 years probably once... We have pretty good local snow plowing services, and our province (think State) government has subsidies to all our municipalities for snow removal, however, there are some times when that long drive of mine may be interupted by fierce weather, so when it looks like that might be the forecast, I work from home. We have a yard tractor with a 48 inch wide blower on the front. We can do the driveway in about three passes.

Last night and several others in the past week the temperature has dropped to about 35f or 1c and that is moving nature along with the color show. We harvested most of the veggies this weekend, as frost is becoming more frequent. Our growing season is a little shorter than those folks down around the great lakes...

Hoping for a windless sunny morning next weekend.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme