Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Farewell

>You'll be back, I left once coz I bought a mini but compared to the Spark it's rubbish.

Merlin- yes! I agree. I kept my Spark and glad I passed on the Mavic Mini. The Spark will alway be a unique drone. It's like a happy dog that's always glad to see you come home. It's built like a tank and is super reliable. I've had mine since 2017. I'll never get rid of it.

Thanks for the compliments guys!
Yeah, I have to admit I am feeling blessed I can afford these toys, but the FPV was a bit of an unexpected expense that blew my "playing money" for the coming time! Still, enjoying it massively and that is what counts. We can't take it with us after we pass on anyway, right?

So last week was the king's birthday, which is a national holiday in the Netherlands. Normally, the entire country is one big festival and an absolute blast, but this year almost all festivities were cancelled due to Covid. The weather was great though, so excellent opportunity to put the drones in the air! This time I brought both the Mavic 2 Pro and the FPV to have some fun.

In the Netherlands, we used to be at war with the Spanish back in the 80-year war in the 15the century. During that time, a defense system was created of lines of fortresses and fortified towns, most of them with a very recognizable star shape. Many of these fortresses and towns still exist, and they make for very photogenic items in the landscape. Whilst not being the main subject, one of these towns can be seen in my new movie, "The joy of flight Vol 4"!

Flying at this location and editing this movie was a lot of fun, there is just something special about sitting outside in the sunshine and letting your drone fly!

• Love
Reactions: Haggi and Spark 317
Well flown and filmed! Excellent!
So last week was the king's birthday, which is a national holiday in the Netherlands. Normally, the entire country is one big festival and an absolute blast, but this year almost all festivities were cancelled due to Covid. The weather was great though, so excellent opportunity to put the drones in the air! This time I brought both the Mavic 2 Pro and the FPV to have some fun.

In the Netherlands, we used to be at war with the Spanish back in the 80-year war in the 15the century. During that time, a defense system was created of lines of fortresses and fortified towns, most of them with a very recognizable star shape. Many of these fortresses and towns still exist, and they make for very photogenic items in the landscape. Whilst not being the main subject, one of these towns can be seen in my new movie, "The joy of flight Vol 4"!

Flying at this location and editing this movie was a lot of fun, there is just something special about sitting outside in the sunshine and letting your drone fly!

Lately I have been flying a lot with the DJI FPV, but last weekend, when I went surfing with a buddy, I accidentally forgot to bring the goggles! So as I was planning to fly my drones the weekend, luckily I also brought the Mavic. Winds weren't too crazy, so I wasn't too scared. I had a lot of fun flying after surfing, while my buddy did some more runs. I hope you'll like the movie!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Detlef