Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

File types

• Thread starter Deleted member 11551
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11551

What file types can I upload to this forum because every file I try to upload it says it doesn't accept files of this type.

Create a YouTube channel, upload your video to YouTube and post the link back to here.:)

Create a YouTube channel, upload your video to YouTube and post the link back to here.:)
LOL yeah I did that already LOL check out my channel I created some amazing videos and edited one look like an official spark video the one that's edited to look like an official spark video I dedicated to a friend and I put her name at the beginning.

There's a bazillion videos out there on YouTube, so do you have a link to your channel?

It would narrow it down a bit.:D

What file types can I upload to this forum because every file I try to upload it says it doesn't accept files of this type.
To answer what you seem to be asking, you can't upload videos here.

You CAN upload images. And a few other files.

Here's the list that you can upload. ZIP, TXT, PDF, PNG, JPG, JPEG, .JPE, and .GIF.

If you are trying to post a video, you need to paste the link to the video (on YouTube or some other hosting site) in your post.

Reactions: Fabfly
To answer what you seem to be asking, you can't upload videos here.

You CAN upload images. And a few other files.

Here's the list that you can upload. ZIP, TXT, PDF, PNG, JPG, JPEG, .JPE, and .GIF.

If you are trying to post a video, you need to paste the link to the video (on YouTube or some other hosting site) in your post.
Thanks so much I've already uploaded the links to some of my videos on YouTube once a person clicks on the link will be taken to a playlist that I made specially for my spark check it out and like the video if you like it.

Like Spark 317 said you need to post a link in this thread to what you're talking about. I doubt you will get any views from here if you don't post a link. This applies to any future videos you may want us to view, just don't say it's in my playlist. A direct link to the video is always advised if you want viewers.

Like Spark 317 said you need to post a link in this thread to what you're talking about. I doubt you will get any views from here if you don't post a link. This applies to any future videos you may want us to view, just don't say it's in my playlist. A direct link to the video is always advised if you want viewers.
The OP created a whole new thread and posted the video links there.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme