Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Filters

Im sure Polar Pro will come out with a set before too long after the release. I wouldn't hold my breath on DJI coming out with any in the next few months, but I could be wrong.

Reactions: Animal
Animal, I appreciate the information and just ordered a pair. Loved the PP filters for my Mavic.

PolarPro definitely makes a great product. DJI will also have Filters for the Spark available around late June.

Not sure if I would want to be the first to jump on-board with purchasing Spark filters. As some of you may remember the first release of the Mavic PP filters weren't a great option due to the filter hitting the gimble. In all fairness to PP, they did make good on all purchases of the 1st version.

I would like to add and point out how there have been different variations of spark filters from the top 2 companies. Not a good sign if you ask me. I am going to wait until these things release and are user tested. Until then I will practice getting good shots with the spark.20170706_101426.jpg

Edit: links to pics in order
PolarPro DJI Spark Filters-Capture Perfection with ND Filters
PolarPro DJI Spark Filter 6-Pack
DJI Spark Filter 3-Pack
DJI SPARK FILTERS & ACCESSORIES
DJI Spark Filters And Accessories - FREEWELL GEAR

Last edited:
I pre-ordered the 6 Filter set from PolarPro about a month ago. Tuesday I received a notice from PayPal that PolarPro had shipped my filter set and provided the tracking number.

I kept watch on the tracking and all the USPS site said was, "Label printed, USPS is awaiting package receipt."

Late yesterday (Thursday) I received a notice from PayPal saying that PolarPro had refunded my payment. I immediately dropped PolarPro an e-mail asking why they cancelled my order. No response!

This morning I e-mailed their Operations Manager an asked why my order was cancelled. No Reply.

This really shakes my faith in PolarPro!

I've read some online reviews that say the PolarPro filters are causing problems with the Spark Gimbal but if that were the case, I wish they'd just send out an email and tell me that instead of just refunding my order with no explanation.

UPDATE: I did finally receive a response from the PolarPro Operations Manager who apologized for me not getting the email announcing the problem with the PolarPro filters.

He also offered me a very nice discount for the set when they are released - probably 3 to 4 weeks.

This did restore my faith in PolarPro and their Customer commitment.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme