Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Finally

Weather has been mostly crap here and I am staying on property to be a good citizen with all the isolation stuff going on. I did go for two flights about a week ago with my old android phone and the mod version, had some fun flying like a jet fighter in Cinematic mode. But, same old scenery....

Nice piccie. its a shame about the roofs on that place.

Last edited:
Weather has been mostly crap here and I am staying on property to be a good citizen with all the isolation stuff going on. I did go for two flights about a week ago with my old android phone and the mod version, had some fun flying like a jet fighter in Cinematic mode. But, same old scenery....

Nice piccie. its a shabe about the roofs on that place.

Cheers Pal,

Today was a lovely day and we were owed it big time. I can't remember a worst start to any year, then throw in Corona and having to leave my hospital job. Its like a bad sci-fi movie !! Still the pets are happy, gardens are good, tons of guitar and piano being played and books being read. Crazy, crazy times . Be safe.

I have often thought that it would have made a great national investment with lottery money. What a tourist draw (they made a film here in 1988 called High Spirits - its on youtube). And, only 3 kms away from this we have the house of the Aubrey de Vere - Curragh Chase House.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooNex