Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Firmware updated

Zeca Couto

Join
May 15, 2024
Guys!!
I fell for the nonsense of updating from the factory and now I can't update DJI Spark from the computer, it doesn't go beyond 99%. Through DJI GO 4 it asks to update the Fly Safe bank. Can someone help me???

Guys!!
I fell for the nonsense of updating from the factory and now I can't update DJI Spark from the computer, it doesn't go beyond 99%. Through DJI GO 4 it asks to update the Fly Safe bank. Can someone help me??
What do you mean "from the factory"? Do you mean a Chinese server?

What do you mean "from the factory"? Do you mean a Chinese server?
I can't update the DJI Spark to the latest Firmware update, using DJI Assistant 2 it freezes at 99% and is very slow, should I wait any longer???The DJI Go 4 keeps asking for a Bano Fly Safe update, so I log into the DJI Go 4 AppHow to resolve this situation with Banco Fly Save and How to update the Firmware???
I'm in Rio de Janeiro - Brazil
Thanks

Are you sure there is a “latest firmware”? I have a Spark and I haven’t seen an update for a while. Also I think some computers are unable to operate Assisant 2 effectively. I know I had a problem with my new ‘23 Mac Book. Good luck.

Reactions: I B Spectre
Are you sure there is a “latest firmware”? I have a Spark and I haven’t seen an update for a while. Also I think some computers are unable to operate Assisant 2 effectively. I know I had a problem with my new ‘23 Mac Book. Good luck.
I did a Factory Reset using DJI Assistant 2 and then updated with Firmware V01.001000, which is the most recent and latest. It turns out that I can't update using DJI Assistant 2 it freezes at 99% and stays stuck as if it's stuck or frozen, should I wait longer???
Through the DJI Go 4 it keeps asking for an update from the Fly Safe Bank, so how do I use the DJI Go 4 App to resolve this situation with the Fly Save Bank to update the Firmware???
Please, I'm a layman and I ask for everyone's help.
I'm in Rio de Janeiro - Brazil
Thanks

Attachments

• Firmware.jpg
    Firmware.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 1
Have you tried contacting DJI on the subject. They are quite responsive and I have always found them helpful. Worth a try and sorry I can’t help more. Good luck.

Reactions: I B Spectre

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Queyerma