Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

First-time DJI owner in IL!

Michael Blue

Join
Mar 20, 2018
Hey guys! I’m not real new to drones, I’ve had several. From my first, a Hubsan X4, to the Blade 200QX, to a Yuneec Typhoon Q500 4K...

Wait, ‘isn’t the Spark a huge step backwards from the Q500 4K’, you might ask? Well, yes and no. While the Typhoon has a wonderful, removable 4K camera with 3-axis gimbal, it lacks DJI’s ground sending and collision avoidance features. Mostly, it was just so large that nearly always held my breath when I had it in the air. Don’t get me wrong, it was dead-stable and maybe I’d have gotten more comfortable with more flight time, but I think small, light and portable will help me fly more (no pun) and get more comfortable and more skilled at flying these.

But, this is my first DJI product of any kind and I’m really looking forward to it! The interface looks amazing, the quality seems high, and I can’t wait to get back in the air!

I bought the fly more pack in white and my daughter has ordered me the Doubi case for my birthday. The case is here but I don’t get it until May, the Spark should be here tomorrow. With any luck, I’ll have everything registered, activated, updated and bound before the weekend, lol!

Thanks!

~Michael

Welcome to Spark Pilots! :)

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland, Michael Blue.

There's always room in the hanger for one more aircraft.

Welcome to the Forum .:cool:

Reactions: LuvMyTJ

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast